F-ing Diabolical

Annoying the man in charge

Elizabeth Savage

Stormfront was dead and Homelander was out of control. That's why she was here. She had been on the fringes for a long time, told to stay there until she was told otherwise. While she didn't like it, she did as she was told because she knew eventually they would need her, especially with the brat that was in charge, and well.... if she were honest she enjoyed watching the higher ups squirm because he was so powerful.

So as she sat in his chair in the room for the Seven, she looked around, feet propped up on the table. It was all a bit of a circle jerk in the room. Pictures of all of them and statues. It looked like a room you came to masturbate to yourself in.

"What a bunch of narcissistic assholes," she said to herself. Not that she was much better but she didn't have shrines to herself in her bedroom just women that worshiped her.

When he showed up she smiled to him, that crocodile smile that most people found downright unnerving.

"Who are you?" Homelander asked as he came into the room and started to stalk to the side as he stared at her. He was already agitated as she was sitting in his chair. The unfortunate part for him is she wasn't interested in him like Stormfront had been.

Elizabeth shrugged as she looked up to him, still grinning. "Lets play twenty questions! You can ask me 20 questions, or as many questions as you like until I get bored, to try and figure it out," she raised her brow suggestively as she set her tongue on one of her vampire length canine teeth.

Failing that she would eventually tell him. What he didn't know is that she got bored easily.

"Or what?" she pouted at him. "You'll snap my neck or laser me with your eyes?" she rolled her eyes as she sat there staring up to him with her big blue eyes. "You won't hurt me," she said as a command. "Besides, I'm here to play friends. This is just our meet and greet."

"Hate what you've done with the place by the way. Sell outs never really do get to do what they want do they?" she tilted her head from side to side.